Monday, December 31, 2012

January Calendar Birch and Birds Free Print

Happy New Year Friends!
 
I'm so thankful to you all for your kind comments
 
and visits.
 
I want to share my Birch and Birds painting
 
as a January Calendar Printable.
 
Hope the Folksy Winter Style makes you smile.
 
 
 
 
You can download your 8" X 10" page Here.
 
Or you can right click the image,
 
Save as jpg,
 
Then print on full page.
 
 
 Pin It!

 
 
Have a great New Beginning!
 
See you Soon,
 
Deb
 
 
Linking To:
 
French Country Cottage
 


9 comments:

Dianie said...

Hi Deb,

Happy New Year!

I love your blog, and your beautiful art creations :)

Thanks for the gorgeous calendar :)

~Diane

THE FARMHOUSE PORCH said...

This is so cute! Thank you for sharing♥

Twice Nice said...

What a beautiful painting! Happy New Year Deb!

DIYbyDesign said...

Happy New Year. That's so beautiful. I would love for you to come and link this up to my Winter Blues Wednesday party going on right now. Hope to see you there.

Debbie @DewdropGables said...

It's perfect! So wintry and just the ticket for January.
Saw you sharing at Transformation Thursdays.
Debbie :)

Debra@CommonGround said...

just wonderful, birdies and birches!! wow, you're so talented!

Unknown said...

I love birch trees! Thanks for the beautiful printable!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Your painting is just beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

I love it and I desperately need a calendar. Thanks so much. It's so adorable!
Liz